Tuesday, April 15, 2008

'80s Prom Night

Hey everyone!! Well, last Friday night was the Children's Hospital ED '80s Prom Night themed party! It was a blast! Scott and I had a great time. It was awesome to see some of the costumes that people came up with. There was a lot of planning that went into some of them! Thanks to everyone that came and had a blast and that helped organize the party! Scott...and I...enjoyed every minute of it.

Here are some pics from the party. Enjoy!!
Scott and his pregnant date :)
Scott, Yvette, Scott, and Melanie
ER Girls
Prom Queen and King

3 comments:

Kendra said...

Melly, I really do think your hair could have been bigger. ;o) Ya'll looked too cute! "Scott and his pregnant date". lol. You crack me up. That little belly is too cute!

Love you!
Kendra

Vikki said...

You guys looked great! I hate I missed it! From what I have heard everyone had a blast!

Ginger Dyer said...

Looks like a fun party!! Plenty to laugh at, for sure!! Love the belly, Melanie! Too cute! Especially for the Prom!! :)

I hate that Mere & I never get to see you when we come to CH for our monthly checkups...it's always in the morning...hours before you're up, I'm sure!

Hope all is well with ya'll! Meredith hears about Dr. Russell all the time... She plays with the beanie baby puppy dog that he sent up from ED when we were in-patient last Dec. and I remind her all the time who gave it to her. She loves it! (She loves all puppies!!)

We'd love to see ya'll!! Have a Happy Mother's Day!!
love,
Ginger, Tom & "Mere-Mere"!