Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Santa Claus

Hello. Wow, I can't believe it's Christmas now! How time flies when you are busy and excited about your child's first Christmas! :) I took these pics a while back and then haven't gotten a post up, so I thought I'd do it today :) Sorry about the delay in posts. We have been crazy busy. I also went out-of-town for a week with Madi, so I didn't do anything then either. I'll put that up in a new post. Here are Madi's fist pics with Santa Claus. She did so good with him. She looked at him very intently, but never cried. These were right before she turned 4 month and she had got the grabbing and pulling things toward her mouth down, so since Santa's beard was close, she grabbed it and tried to eat it at one point! heehee

So, we are very, very excited about Madi's first Christmas! It's neat and funny how things change and you just want everything to be about your kids at Christmas once you have a little rug rat :) Both of our parents are coming to Charleston for Christmas and then spending a few days after, so we are excited. We get to have Madi's first Christmas with everyone around and spend it in our new house with both our families here. We are very blessed and thankful that they all could come. It's been so fun to dress Madi up in Christmas gear. I can't imagine how fun it's gonna be as she gets older :)
We hope everyone has a very MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! I'll post pics of all the things Madi racks up on from Santa Claus and grandparents after Christmas :)

No comments: