Sunday, August 24, 2008

One Month Old!

Hey everyone! Sorry it's been so long since I've updated. It's hard to get computer access right now with living in a motorhome and all! :) It's going well, though. We are very thankful that my parents let us stay here in it! It's saving us money for sure! The house is coming along fine. It's so neat to see it coming along. I would post pics, but it takes me so long, so I figured I post pics of Madi instead :) I'll post house pics later. They say we should close the last week in September! That's exciting. We are staying about 5 miles from the house, so we go by there almost everyday to see the progress. The cabinets are in, the appliances there, the house painted, the countertops in the bathrooms are in, the hardwoods down, and more, but those are some of the big things. They were getting the electricity hooked up this coming week!

Well, Madilyn is now one month old today! It's hard to believe that it was a month ago we welcomed her into the world. She's doing good. She's had some fussy days, and those are hard, but she's growing and doing well overall. She sleeps well during the night, but sometimes you just can't make her happy during the day! It's hard cuz you feel so helpless when nothing you do seem to help. We are making it though, and taking it day by day. She's eating well and gaining weight, so we are happy about that. I weighed her at Scott's work one night and she weighed 7lb 7oz with a wet diaper on, so she's doing well!!
Here are some pics of her at 3 weeks old. I'm gonna go have her pics taken somewhere for one month, so I'll have to post those later. Enjoy!
We miss all our friends in B'ham and around. We hope ya'll will come visit when we get into our house. I will update later when I'm back at Scott's office and have access to a computer.






5 comments:

Kendra said...

Madilyn is just too precious! I love all the pictures. And while I'd love to see pictures of your house, I'm sure I'm not the only one who's glad you decided to post pictures of Madi instead! :o)

I'm glad to hear ya'll are doing great! Kiss that sweet girl for me!

Lots of love!

Vikki said...

Sweet pictures!!

Nicole said...

She is beautiful!

Kristen said...

Awwww, I just clicked on the link to your blog and saw Madi!! So sorry that I haven't congratulated you sooner! She's precious. I hope everything is going smoothly with your move!

Anonymous said...

sexy little bum, love to spread her cheeks and put my tongue right up inside her