Sunday, October 5, 2008

Finally...Another update!

Hey everyone! I can't believe how long it's been since I updated this!! I guess that's what happens when your life is in chaos with no organization! Hopefully it will start getting better now. Well, since the last update a LOT has happened. We moved from the RV park after one of the nurse practitioners Scott works with offered to let us live with her and her husband until our house was finished. She and her husband are truly a God send!!!! We couldn't be more grateful for what they did for us!! Fran and John were definitely put in our lives at the right time! Fran has been great helping me with Madi too. I'm so very lucky to have such wonderful people around me!!

Madilyn is now TWO months old! She had her two month check-up and she weighed 9lb 10oz and was 22in long. She also got her shots...3 in all! She was soooo pitiful! It was very sad! It's amazing to watch her grow. She's smiling now and cooing :) She loves, loves to kick!! She is always moving when she's awake :) She likes to sit up in her bobby and watch football now :) She's very content for a while in it :) For a while she didn't like to sit by herself anywhere, but as she's getting older, she's doing better with that. She's also now been to her first Auburn games! She and I went to the Southern Miss game and then Scott got to go with us to the LSU game. Madi and I got to go to a game earlier than we were going to to because of the weather and my dad had to come get the motorhome when Hurricane Hannah came through at the beginning of September, so since Scott was working, I went back to Montgomery with my dad for a few days and we went to Auburn. Our first family trip to Auburn was the LSU game. We had a good time even though Auburn lost. I have gotten to go into the games cuz my mom has stayed in the motorhome with Madi during the games. She took that job without any arm twisting! :)

Now for the biggest news.......WE HAVE MOVED INTO OUR HOUSE!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!! We closed on our house Monday Sept 29th and the movers came that afternoon. We are slowly getting it all organized. It's been rough sometimes trying to keep Madi happy and get things set up. We are getting things the way we want them though. We are soooo excited to be in our very own house with all of our things!! Now we don't have to live out of suitcases anymore or live in the "trailer park"! :)

Well, I will post pics later. Madi is waking up and she's hungry, so I gotta go. I'll do pics when she takes another nap.

Love to all!!!

1 comment:

Kendra said...

I am so glad to hear ya'll are getting settled in! I love Madi's one month pictures!

What a blessing to have friends to offer you a temporary home while yours was finished! :o)

Love you!