Saturday, October 18, 2008

Bath Time

Madi still loves her bath time. You can see it in her eyes and expressions that she just loves being in the warm water. She still likes having her back washed too. I love being able to give her a bath cuz I get to see so many cute expressions :) Can you tell I'm a little giddy about bath time! haha. The sad part is having to get her out of the tub :) She does NOT like that part and she definitely lets me know it. haha.

Her new thing now is standing. She LOVES to stand. It's funny cuz when I try to sit her up in the tub or to burp her, she straightens out her legs to stand. She won't bend them :) I've had to learn how to hold her and burp her while she stands! She does it with Scott too when he's feeding her. It makes it difficult for him to get her burped, but he's done great :) We both just laugh about it now.





3 comments:

*Staci* said...

She is such a cutie pie. I'm telling you...enjoy every minute because you'll blink your eyes and she'll be walking and talking!! Love the bath picures! Bathtime is still Trevor's favorite photo shoot!!

Missy said...

She is so adorable!

Anonymous said...

lovely fat chubbypussy love a feel