Friday, October 31, 2008

Our "Hot Stuff" Chili Pepper

Hey there! Hope everyone had a fun Halloween. I got a little let down with mine, but seeing Madi all dressed up made it all better :) I went and got my hair cut today, and fittingly it was done on Halloween cuz it's a little scary! :) Really the girl did a good job, she just misunderstood me about wanting LONGER bangs cut around my face and now they are SHORT!! They are in my face all the time now! haha. Oh well, at least my hair grows fast :) Well, I was really excited about handing out candy to the kids this year with Madi, but that was shot down. We had all of 2 trick-or-treaters ALL night! Sad for me! I never handed out candy in B'ham, so I was excited about doing it here cuz there are tonz of kids in the neighborhood, but I guess since we are in the new part of the neighborhood that's just being built up, people really didn't make it down that far. Maybe next year will be better.

Madilyn made up for all that though being dressed in her costume :) She was too cute. Of course it was a little big, but we made it work :) She didn't too much like the hat, but she tolerated it long enough for me to get some cute pics :) It's sooo much fun having a little one to dress up :) hee hee.

2 comments:

The Canada's said...

Love the pepper costume! She is so cute!!

Lindsey

Kendra said...

I love the pictures of sweet Madi! Sorry for the bad haircut, though. I totally understand how a bad hair cut can ruin your day...but then I also understand how a sweet smile can turn it completely around! Glad you had fun with her!