Sunday, March 8, 2009

7 Months Old

It's so hard to believe that Madi is over 7 months old now! She gets more and more personality every day. She's laughing out loud more and still loves to blow "bubbles" :) heehee. She's getting so strong with standing and will pull herself up to stand while holding my hands.
It's funny cuz she's trying to be so moblie without really being mobile! haha. She squirms in your arms and reaches and falls over all the time, but as soon as she hits her stomach she freaks! :) She wants to move so bad but just can't stand to be on her stomach long enough to figure out how. haha. I guess she's just gonna have to wait till she's strong enough to walk :) Oh boy, the craziness I am in for!

This is pretty funny...So, Madi thinks she is a big girl and can eat with the grown-ups these days! haha. She DEMANDS food when we are out to eat so I have had to start bringing something for her to munch on when we are out! haha. She loves biscuits, so that's what I usually take. She's becoming a conesseur(I know I didn't spell that right! haha) of food. She loves to munch on french fries. I gave her my applesauce at Cracker Barrel when we were visiting Montogmery! haha. PawPaw gave her honedew melon that she absolutely loved!! My dad couldn't get it to her fast enough without her letting him know about it! haha. She's very persistent when she wants it. We gave her a apple piece a few nights ago when we were at Fran and John's having dinner. She loved gumming that. Then the other night we went out to dinner and I didn't have any thing for her. I tried letting her "munch" on some waffle fries, but those don't have enough mush for her to get out and she was very unhappy to not have anything to eat with us! So, I had to ask our waitress if we could get a small thing of mashed potatoes for her! That's all I knew to try! She was great and had them make a small, saucecup size of potatoes for her! haha. She LOVED them! It was so funny. I had some sandwich pickle slices that came with my burger too, so I decided to see what she would do with it. She loved it too!! HAHA. She sucked on the pickle slice and got all the pickle juice out. Crazy kid!! I hope this contiinues when she really gets to the table foods! Who says you have to wait to feed your baby table foods!! This kid thinks she supposed to have them NOW! haha.

We now have a stock of biscuits and mashed potatoes in the house to make real quick to take with us whereever we go! haha.

Madi is still doing awesome at night and continues to go down regularly about 8:30 no matter where we are. She sleeps right now till about 7-7:30 each morning. I definitely count my blessings at how well she does at night!

She's so cute when Scott comes home from work. She just smiles and kicks and giggles when she sees him. It's great. I've started letting her listen to Scott on the phone when he calls and he will talk to her for a minute. Her eyes just light up when she hears him on the phone. It's soooo sweet!

I can't think of anything else big right now to add to this. One day I'll get better at updating and then these entries won't have to be so long! haha. I hope everyone has a wonderful week!! Take care!

No comments: