Saturday, March 7, 2009

Another Mommy/Daughter Road Trip

Hello! Well, since it's been a month since I last updated, I figured it was time for another one! Haha. I guess I'm just gonna have to accept the fact that no matter how hard I try, I'm not gonna be as good at updating as I want to be! :) I hope everyone is doing well. We are doing good here.

So, Scott has to take his Pediatric Emergency boards on March 30th, so he's been doing LOTS of studying! I'm very proud of him and the dedication and hard work he's put into his studying these past couple of months. Well, to give him some uninterrupted good study time, Madi, the dogs, and I took another trip to Montgomery for a week at the end of February. The dogs and Madi did GREAT with traveling! We all enjoyed seeing my parents. Granny and Paw-Paw were extatic to see Madi and how much she's grown :) We also enjoyed our brief, but fun visits with Scott's parents on either side of the trip to Montgomery and back to Charleston. They are always amazed at how much she's grown. It's such a blessing to have them in Atlanta!

While in Montgomery we got to visit Auburn and surprise my Aunt Liz with a visit from Madi :) I also went to Birmingham for a day. We went over to Bethany's and got to see family and Cie and her little girl Berkley came over to see us as well. We appreciated that very much! Berkley loves seeing Madilyn. It's so cute. I miss all my friends there and wish I had the time to see more of you! We stopped by the ice rink before heading home that day and I got to take Madilyn out on the ice for the first time. It was great to be back out there! It was so surreal for me to be taking my baby girl out on the ice :) heehee. She enjoyed "flying" over the ice and touching it. It was really cute. We also got to see Aunt Jessica in Montgomery before we headed home and I got to see my friend Amity for lunch when I was headed back to Atlanta. It was a great week!

The week before we left Madi had learned how to blow bubbles with her mouth. It's so stinkin' cute! She purses her lips together and justs spits everywhere. She thinks it's soooo funny and great! :) haha. We love watching her do this.

Everyone please keep Scott in your thoughts and prayers as he continues to study hard for his upcoming boards! I know he will do great, but this is really BIG for him. Just pray that he goes in prepared and focused for whatever the test brings his way. He has to fly to Chicago to take them. They don't have/offer a test center here for them.

Here are pics of our fun trip...
















No comments: