Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day!

HAPPY HEART DAY!! Hello everyone! I hope everyone has a lovely Valentine's Day :) I want to send out a special Happy Valentine's Day to a special family...The Canada's. They are celebrating the birth of their daughter one year ago today! HAPPY BIRTHDAY LAKYN!! :)

Well, we are inching closer to selling my townhouse that has been on the market for a year now! We put it up for sale not long after we got married and have had trouble with it since then because of the market. It is finally being sold and that will be a financial burden lifted when it is! We close at the end of this month. We got the air serviced liked they asked us to do yesterday. Just let me tell you that I have a wonderful husband!! After working overnight and getting off at 7 in the morning, he went over to the townhouse a couple hours later to be there while it was serviced so I could sleep and be ready for work that afternoon!! I offered, but he said he would do it! I know how tiring it is to work overnight and then to function after that! It took longer than he expected, but Scott made it and I know he was very, very tired and ready to get some sleep! We almost thought we were gonna have to buy another unit, but they found the problem and were able to fix it! That was definitely a blessing!!!!!!! So, now, we are just waiting for closing date! It passed inspection and the apprasial was met, so we are excited.

There is not much other news. Baby and I are doing fine :) I am 16 weeks today. For those of you wondering, we hope to find out next month what we are having :) We hope that Baby Russell will cooperate that day! I just can't wait to find out until birth :) I'm so excited about finding out now :) Ya'll can guess until then :) hee hee.

Well, I hope everyone has a wonderful day!
Happy Valentine's Day!
Melanie and Scott

1 comment:

The Canada's said...

Thanks for Lakyn's B-day wishes! She had a great day and loved all the cake!!

Congrats on selling the house! Maybe we'll have the same luck soon.

-Lindsey