Saturday, February 16, 2008

Party Time!



Hello! So, it's party time again and here's what's going on:



"We are planning the next big social event. By popular vote, this year’s
theme will be 80’s Prom Night! Find your best 1980’s prom attire (formal
dresses, powder blue tuxes, etc) and prepare for an evening of fun! This
event is planned for Friday, April 11th. We would like to rent a
clubhouse, find a DJ that has 80’s music and a photographer if any of you have
suggestions. "



Everyone is invited. If you are interested in joining us, find your best 80's outfit and come on!!! Scott's ED friends and co-workers are very kind and are renting out a place to have the party so it can be a going away party for him too! We would like for any and all of our friends to join us if you would like.



If it is anything like the Redneck Party that many of you were a part of or saw pics from, you know it will be a blast!! :)

5 comments:

Missy said...

Im super excited!!! I can't wait1

*MIRANDA* said...

I may be making a trip home for that!

Brian said...

I have a Photographer lined up!!! We need to find a place to have this shindig. I am so stoked about it.

Brian

Kendra said...

Hey friend! If you need a dress, come to Heflin (I'll be there next week) and look through all my UGLY bridesmaids dresses that look like they came from the 80s! ;o) Several of them are even empire waste to accommodate your growing belly. ;o)

Ginger Dyer said...

I forgot to mention, for those of you reading these comments, that I was awakened in our HOSPITAL room!! Scott didn't sneak into my house! :)