Sunday, March 30, 2008

DECISION MADE...

Hey everyone!! Hope all is well. Well, we have finally made a decision on our baby girl's name.

We decided to go with MADILYN :) We will call her "Madi" :) I'm excited to have a name figured out so we can starting calling her by name when we talk to her :) Scott actually made the final decision. I couldn't decide between the two, so I let him pick which one he liked the best.

Also, I think I felt Madi move for the first time the other night! I'm not sure, but it felt like a little bubble in my tummy, which is what a bunch of people said it would feel like. I was all excited!! :0) hee hee. My last doctor's appt, I was told that I have an anterior placenta, which means that it will take me longer than usual to start feeling her move because she has more "layers" to kick and move through. I am 22 weeks now, so maybe I'll start feeling her move more now :) My doc told me it would be closer to 6 months before I felt movement probably. It was way cool to feel it. I felt the same thing again last night, so I woke Scott up and he felt it too :) You have to wait a while between movements when it happens, but Madi did move for him :)

Lastly, inquiring minds want to know if the neon green car outside our house in the pictures posted, comes with the house.........YES!!! That will be our new car when we get to Charleston! hee hee. We just love the neon green car and couldn't resist the offer to keep it! We will take you all for a ride in it when you come visit us! :)

Ok, I hope everyone has a good week. I will update again soon. I have a doctor's appt Thursday, so I will let ya'll know how that goes.

Take care.

2 comments:

Nicole said...

love the name maddi! i know you are excited to feel her move for the first time...it makes you realize there really is a baby in there!

*MIRANDA* said...

Yay!! I love Madi! And ya'll are gonna be HOT riding around in that lime green car!