Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Guess What???

GUESS WHAT?!?!?!!??......We DID NOT close on the townhouse yesterday!!! Surprised? Not me!! That's how it's been going with them. Our realtor called Monday afternoon and they are still working on getting the loan to go through. "Don't worry though" is what the loan company and other real estate agent keep telling us. YEAH RIGHT! This is getting totally crazy! Scott and I are very lucky to have an AWESOME agent though, that is going above and beyond her duties to look after us!!! She is on top of it and is making sure that are best interests are being looked after. Probably half the stuff she has done for us agents really don't have to do, but she is the BEST! Many, many thanks to Jamie and all the trouble she has been through to help us get this thing sold! So, we will see about closing sometime next week. I'm not getting my hopes up on anything!

As far as exciting news....We go tomorrow for my doctor's appointment and hopefully to find out what we are having!! :) We are way excited. Now we just have to hope baby cooperates so that we will be able to tell the sex. If we are lucky enough to find out, we are gonna go baby shopping afterwards :0) hee hee. I'm pumped about that too! :) Well, I'll let ya'll guess what you think I'm having until I get the next post up :) Until then...

No comments: