Monday, July 14, 2008

First Three Nights...

Hey all!! Well, I just wanted to let all of you know that Scott finished his first 3 nights at MUSC this morning! His first shifts were overnights, so it was a bit of a challenge doing that in a new place, but he did great!! He's really tired now, but he seemed to like them ok. It was very different for him, but I think he will adjust just fine. I got to talk to him each morning after he got off when he was on his way home, and he seemed to be doing well, and adjusting to all the new ways there. He does miss all of you in the ED at Children's!!

Chris Jolieffe....Yes, Scott said he does still want to do the yard sale, as do I, and I think he's gonna try and get in touch with about that this week. We talked about it the other day.

He only has at the most 5 days before he comes back to B'ham now!! I've been counting down the days!! :) We have to see how my doctor's appointment goes on Wednesday to see if if might be best if he get someone to cover for him for a couple of days and him come home early.

I was one centimeter dilated last Wednesday when I had by doc visit. I was told many women can stay dilated a centimeter for a long time, but it's been a little more worrisome for me just cuz he's so far away right now. Madi and I are doing just fine though. I can't believe that by the 24th of this month she will be here!! (Just a reminder...we are planning on me being induced on the 24th if she doesn't decide to make an earlier appearance!) That's only a week and half away!!!

Well, I gots to go spend some time with the pups before I head to work. I/We will keep you posted on the goings on around here and let you all know when Madilyn makes her arrival!!

Have a good afternoon and a great week!!!

2 comments:

*Staci* said...

I'm glad everything is going well for you all. Scott is missed dearly in the ED as well. It's just not the same without his humor! Take care and we can't wait to see pictures of Miss Madi when she gets here!

Kendra said...

I'm glad you're doing great! I am so excited for you...I can't believe Madi will be here so soon!

Much love!
Kendra