Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Phototherapy

What up ya'll!!

My folks took me to the doctor today to get my weight and bilirubin checked again since being discharged from the hospital. What a bummer!!! The mean nurse pinched my heel and kept squeezing and squeezing and squeezing for blood!!! I was NOT happy at all!!!


Now since the results came back, I am at home pimping on my new bili bed, but I'm not so sure I like it too much!! Noone can hold me and love on me and I have to lay on this thing ALL the time except when I'm eating or my diaper is being changed! So, I'm having to take full advantage of those moments and I'm dirtying up LOTS of diapers now so that I can get more attention!!!!!! My dad says not to worry though, I shouldn't have to be on my special bed for too long. He thinks I'll do great.


Check out my newest photos online here (don't let the calm, peaceful look fool you into thinkin' I like this thing! My mommy just got me in a good moment!):


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey mel this is peyton hahaha sorry i did not come to see her when she was born well i can not wait until we can be able to hold her i bet you cant wait either well i love you and scott and give madi a kiss for me!!!!!! well you can just give me a comment back when you get a chance love ya lots peyton:)

Anonymous said...

hey scott i heard you were kinda sad that i chose visionland over yall hahahahaha so i am truly sorry that you were sad to make it up for you i will come and babysit any time you want me to so yall can sleep well you did a good job and so did you mel she is beautiful and i hope she gets to fellin better love ya lots:):):):)):):):):):):):):):)!!!!!!!!!<3

Kendra said...

my goodness, she is SO cute! :o)

The Canada's said...

Madi, I hope you can get out of that bed soon!!

*MIRANDA* said...

She is gorgeous! Congrats!