Monday, July 28, 2008

Pictures of Madilyn!!

Here are a bunch of pics for ya'll to enjoy!! :) I'll have more to come later. Don't worry we have the picture thing covered :) hee hee. I told Madi in the hospital that she needs to get used to pics now, b/c her mom LOVES taking pictures!!! :) hee hee.

Like I said before, we couldn't be more in love and happier than we are now!! It's such a joy just to sit and watch her sleep and watch her faces that she makes. They are too cute!! I'll write an update soon, but enjoy these for now!! We are all doing well and enjoying being home!



DAY OF BIRTH - JULY 24TH











MADI'S FIRST BATH - she did not like too much :)


FAMILY PHOTO :)

SWEET BABY GIRL! - trying out her Auburn headband :)


2nd Hospital Day (July 25th - 1 day old)





Madi with Paw Paw and Granny. Madi with Grandma Jeanne (Gram)



GOING HOME DAY! (JULY 26TH - 2 days old)







Bolus and ALTE meet Madi!

10 comments:

The Canada's said...

Yay pictures!!! Madi is beautiful and so tiny!! Glad to see that you guys are home and doing well. Love the AU outfit.

-Lindsey

The Beam Family said...

Melanie,
We are so happy for you! She is a beautiful baby!
Love,
Courtney Beam

*Staci* said...

Scott and Mel -
She is BEAUTIFUL!! I can't wait to see more pictures of her. I know you guys are so proud of her. She's perfect! And can I just say...Melanie, you don't even look like you just had a baby...you look wonderful, really. I looked like I had been hit by a train... a couple of times! I hope everything is going well. Keep us posted!

Kendra said...

Yay for pictures! Madi is absolutely beautiful! I'm so glad everything went well for you guys and that you're home and doing great!

She is just precious! I love her little Auburn outfit! I'm sure it's just the first of many!

Congratulations, congratulations on your precious little girl! I know the two of you could not be more proud!

Love you!!
Kendra

TheHallmarks said...

I think she looks like Scott. Congrats guys. I'll miss y'all. War Eagle!

Chris Jolliffe said...

She is beautiful! Isn't it amazing at how very much you can love one human being? And just think, God's love is the only perfect love and is even greater than what we have for our children! I'm so happy for you guys and can't wait to see her! Scott, email me with directions for the yard sale. chris.jolliffe@chsys.org

Missy said...

Congratulations! She is gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

hey mel and scott i am so glad yall are home and i hope she is a good girl for mommy and daddy love ya lots:)!!!!<3

Matthew Halligan Boehm said...

wow, what great pictures.. that auburn mess has got to go! i am so happy for you guys... can you believe pregnancy is over... yikes. she is beautiful, i think i can see both of you in her..CONGRATS.
LOVE
leslie, matt and baby jack.

Anonymous said...

don't be shy pumpkin spread your legs and show your little new bornpussy, new born is so hot