Friday, July 18, 2008

Quick update...

Hey everyone!! I just wanted to update all of you real quick. No, Madi has not made it here yet! :) We are hoping that she holds out one more day so that her dad can get home.

Wednesday when I went to the doctor I was 2 centimeters dilated. So, I've been trying to take it as easy as I can. I can definitely tell that she's moved down. Oh the pressure in the pelvic/hip area!! :) Moms, I know you know what I'm talking about :) It's quite painful and makes it a little difficult to get around. There is more pressure in my right hip and my doctor said that she is definitely pressing more on that side. I have had some cramping/contractions this week, but nothing big or regular. More like Braxton Hicks. I know that's only a sign that things are moving along, but I'm praying they hold off for at least another 24hrs!! :)

So, Scott is finishing up his final day at work before he flies home tomorrow morning!!! YAY! I am soooooo excited. I have missed him sooooo much!! This time away from him has definitely taught me to appreciate having him around even more than I already did!!!

Lastly....our houses.....We got positive news on our house in B'ham today, so that's a blessing. Continue to pray for the sell of our house here in B'ham and as soon as I can, Iwill fill all the details in for you! As for our house in Charleston....things are starting to move along a little faster. Scott has been able to go out there and see some of the progression. They have gotten all the insulation and dry wall in and apparently should start putting cabinets in next week which then leads to painting, floors, etc. We shall see what happen cuz we will not be able to be around to see if it continues to progress! Scott has peeked in on the neighbors house, and theirs has moved along quickly as soon as they started interior work.

Ok, I think that's all. We will update you all when Madi arrives :) Hope you all have a good weekend!!!

1 comment:

Kendra said...

Any time now! I am so excited for you! Definitely try to take it easy the next couple of days/weeks and get as much rest as you can. Sweet Madi will be here before you know it!

Love you!