Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Set for Tomorrow!!

Ok, so I went to the doctor this morning and we are set for Madilyn to arrive tomorrow! WOW! I am 3 centimeters dilated and 70%, so the plan is for us to get to the hospital first thing in the morning....That is unless she decides to come on her own :)

We will arrive at the hospital between 6-6:30 a.m., get signed in and registered. They will start an IV on me and start my medicines, then Dr. Alten said she would be around 'bout 7:30-8 to break my water, and then it's a go from there!! So, sometime tomorrow Madi will make her entrance! It's sooo exciting, but at the same time I'm soooo nervous too! I can't believe the day is finally here. Our world will never be the same, but we couldn't be happier to have it changed for her!

I will definitely try to find someone to update the blog if possible. I have many phone numbers, so hopefully some of you will be called by me or someone with my phone to let you know that she has arrived :)

There will be plenty of pics to post when we get home from the hospital! :) I hope to keep ya'll informed, but know that we are soooo thankful for the support you are given us from far away if we are unable to post anything until we get home from the hospital.

Please keep us in your prayers as you are starting your day tomorrow! We are anxiously awaiting the arrival of our daughter :) Scott and I appreciate all the love and support we have gotten from friends and family during this exciting time in our lives.

Talk to you very soon with a new addition to the family!!!! :) :) :)

6 comments:

*Staci* said...

Yeah!!! I know yall are so excited!! I can't wait to see pictures of her. Try to get some sleep tonight, because when baby Madi gets here, it will be all about her. I didn't sleep for like 48 hours after Trevor was born, because all I wanted to do was hold him or stare at him. It's an amazing feeling, but you'll see tomorrow!! I'll be praying for you, Madi, and Scott tomorrow. I hope everything goes smooth!

Love,
Staci :)

Vikki said...

That is awesome!!! Please post pictures when you can!

The Canada's said...

The time is here!!! Can't wait to see your beautiful Madi!! You will do great tomorrow and you are in our prayers.

*MIRANDA* said...

Yay! I'm so happy for ya'll! We will all be thinking about you and get us pics up as soon as you can!

Nicole said...

Whoo Hooo!!! I know ya'll are so excited to finally get to meet Miss Madi. Thinking of ya'll tomorrow. Post pics soon!

Ginger Dyer said...

SO excited for ya'll!! We'll be praying for a smooth, safe delivery. This is the best day of your lives!! Can't wait to see Miss Madi!! You're going to be the best parents!!
much love,
Ginger